2017-02-16 00:00:00云梦 商务英语
商务会议是指带有商业性质的会议形式,是做生意的重要一部分。下面是小编分享的关于会议的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!
(一):I would like to thank you aii for attending this meeting.
我想感谢各位参加本次会议。
Thanks for coming to the meeting this morning.
感谢大家今天上午能来参加会议。
Isn't it a delight should friends visit from afar?
有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?
Thanks again for joining us today.
再次感谢各位今天能够加入我们。
(二):If you look at the agenda, you will find that we'll have two round-table discussions this morning.
如果您看一下手中的议程表,您会发现今天上午我们有两场圆桌讨论会。
We will have two presentations from 10:00 to 12:00 with a 15-minute I break at halftime.
10点到12点我们将有两场演讲,中间休息15分钟。
And then everyone can express his point of view.
之后是自由发言时间。
(三):Our goal is to further cement our trade relations.
我们的目标是进一步巩固彼此的贸易关系。
Precisely how this reform will work is the subject of the conference.
简单地说,本次会议的主題是如何实施改革。
We aim to provide chances for information exchanging.
我们的目的是给大家提供交流的机会。
(四):Now, I'd like to introduce the three distinguished guests for you.
现在,我想向大家介绍三位尊贵的客人。
It gives me great pleasure to introduce our next speaker.
很高兴向大家介绍下一位演讲者。
Please allow me to introduce Mr. Green, President of our company.
请允许我向大家介绍格林先生,我们公司的总裁。
Now I am very honored to introduce them to you.
现在我非常荣幸地向大家介绍他们。
(五):Let's give him a big hand.
让我们热烈鼓掌欢迎他。
Let's give her a warm welcome!
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎她!
Let's clap her on.
让咱们鼓掌欢迎她上来。
(六):We appreciate them for their contributions to the US-China relationship.
我们感谢他们为美中关系作出的贡献。
We would like to thank John for his tremendous contribution.
我们要感谢约翰作出的巨大贡献。
Finally, we do appreciate the contribution that everybody makes for the company.
最后,我们非常感谢大家为公司作出的贡献。
861
人