2016-05-12 00:00:00伟杰 翻译资格
想要在口译考试中取得高分,那么在平时的训练中,我们就要多点看那些高分的句子,并去学习模仿,下面小编就给大家分享初级口译考试中的那些高分句子,希望大家可以用心学习!
1 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
2 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
3 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
4 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
4 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
6 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
7 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
8 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
9 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
10 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
11 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
12 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
13 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
14 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
15 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
16 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
17 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
18 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
19 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
20 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
21 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
22 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
23 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
24 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
25 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
26 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
27 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
28 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
29 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
30 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
31 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
32 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
33 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
34 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
35 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
36 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
37 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
38 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
39 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
40 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
41 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
42 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
43 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
44 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
45 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
46 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
47 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
48 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
49 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
50 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
51 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
52 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
53 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
54 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
55 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
56 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
57 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
58 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
59 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
60 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
61 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
62 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
63 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
64 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
65 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
66 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
67 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
68 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
69 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
70 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
[翻译资格]热门推荐
74
人