2017-03-09 00:00:00云梦 英语口译
母亲节(Mother's Day),是一个感谢母亲的节日。这个节日的传统起源于古希腊;而现代的母亲节起源于美国,是每年5月的第二个星期日。下面是小编分享的关于母亲节的对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Jim:
Tina, I really need your help.
蒂娜我真的需要你的帮助。
Tina:
You are my best friend Jim. Just ask me and I will help you.
你是我最好的朋友吉姆,跟我说我会帮你。
Jim:
I want to write a nice poem on this card for my mother, but I can't think of what to say.
我想在这张卡片上给我妈妈写一首很美的诗,可我想不出来写什么。
Tina:
Just tell her how much you love her and list all the reasons why.
就告诉她你是多么爱她,再列出所有你爱她的原因。
Jim:
But I love her for so many reasons. Help me to decide where to start.
可是我爱她的原因太多了。帮我想一下从哪开始。
Tina:
How about you begin with the letter 'M' and then think of something that starts with that letter to describe her.
从字母“M”开始,然后再以这个字母为首写点儿什么来形容她怎么样
Jim:
And then move to the letter 'O'?
接下来再用字母“O”?
Tina:
Right! You really are smart, Jim.
没错!你真的很聪明, 吉姆。
Jim:
I owe it all to my mother!
这都归功于我妈妈!
Jim:
Mom, happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my card.
妈妈,母亲节快乐!这是我给您的卡片。
Mom:
What a surprise! Thanks. It’s beautiful.
太让我惊喜了!谢谢。卡片很漂亮。
Jim:
Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.
感谢您这些年来给我的关爱和照顾。我非常感激。
Mom:
This is the best card I’ve ever received.
这是我收到过的最好的卡片。
Jim:
Mom, what can I do for you today?
妈妈,我今天能为您做点什么吗?
Mom:
Nothing, son. I’m already very happy.
儿子,没什么事情可做的。我已经很开心了。
Jim:
How about dinner tonight? My treat.
晚上我们出去吃顿饭怎么样?我请客。
Mom:
Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We’ll have more time to catch up that way.
我更愿意我们能在家里吃饭。那样我们就能有更多的时间聊聊这几年的事了。
Jim:
I’m sorry I haven’t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.
过去这几年我都没怎么关注这个,真是对不起。生意总是让我太忙。我道歉。
Mom:
Oh, don’t mention it. I’m proud of you.
哦,别说这个。我很为你感到骄傲的。
Jim:
Thanks, ma. I love you so much.
妈,谢谢您。我好爱您。
Mom:
I love you, too.
我也爱你
861
人