2017-03-10 00:00:00云梦 英语口译
新年是新的开始,大家都会举行节日庆典庆祝新年。下面是小编分享的关于新年的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Tom:
Happy New Year!
新年好!
Julia:
Thank you! Same to you.
谢谢。也祝你新年好!
Tom:
Have you got any plans?
你有什么计划吗?
Julia:
I've been invited over to a friend's. And you?
有个朋友请我去做客。你呢?
Tom:
My roommate's having a party.
我的室友有一个聚会。
Lily:
I often hear that Chinese people celebrate two New Years. Why?
常听说中国人要过两个年。是怎么回事?
Li Lei:
One is the solar calendar's New Year's Day, and the other one is Spring Festival, the first day of the new year according to the lunar calendar.
是的,一个是公历的元旦;还有一个是春节,也就是农历的初一。
Lily:
What's the lunar calendar?
农历是什么?
Li Lei:
It's a traditional calendar in China, which is different to the solar calendar. So there are two New Years in China.
农历是中国的一种传统历法,和阳历不一样,所以才有了两个年。
Lily:
Do you attach more importance to Spring Festival?
你们是不是对春节更重视一些?
Li Lei:
Yeah, Spring Festival is the most important, the biggest, and the liveliest traditional festival.
是的,春节是中国最重要的传统节日,也是最隆重最热闹的。
Jeff:
Happy New Year, Joan!
新年快乐,琼!
Joan:
Why are you wishing me a happy new year?
你为什么祝我新年快乐?
Jeff:
Because new year's eve is nearly here.
因为新年除夕就快到了。
Joan:
You should know that not everyone celebrates new year at the same time, Jeff.
你应该知道并不是每个人都在同一时间里庆祝新年,杰夫。
Jeff:
So when do you celebrate new year?
那你什么时候庆祝新年?
Joan:
I follow the lunar, or moon calendar, so I celebrate it much later than you.
我依照阴历,也就是农历,因此我庆祝新年比你晚多了。
Jeff:
If you were smart, you would celebrate both new years so you could double up on the number of parties.
如果你聪明你就会庆祝两个新年,这样你就可以参加双倍的派对!
Joan:
No! The hangover I get from one new year is bad enough for me, thank you!
不!一个新年(派对)给我带来的后遗症就已经够我受的了,谢谢你了!
861
人