2017-03-08 00:00:00云梦 英语口译
Daniel:
Look, daddy is on again. Don't you think he is handsome?
看,爸爸又上场了。难道你不认为他很帅吗?
May:
To some extent, he is. And what do you think we move to a better place? I can't see him clearly from here.
在某种程度上说,他是。我们换个地方你觉得怎样?我在这看得不太清楚。
Daniel:
The seats in the middle of this stadium are great, but they're already occupied by somebody else.
场馆中间的那排位置不错,但是他们已经被别人占了。
May:
Oh, thank you for pointing that. By the way, have you been following NBA for this season?
谢谢你指出来告诉我!顺便问一下,你最近关注NBA本赛季的赛事了吗?
Daniel:
Of course, tomorrow evening there will be a most exciting game.
当然,明天晚上就有一场令人激动的比赛。
May:
Who plays who?
谁对谁呀?
Daniel:
Rockets vs Lakers. Yao Ming, my idol, will appear in front of several hundred million of the worldwide audience.
休斯敦火箭队对洛杉矶湖人队。姚明,我的偶像将会出现在数以百万的观众面前。
May:
It's amazing. And when did he begin to play in the NBA?
太神奇了,他什么时候开始打NBA的?
Daniel:
In 2002. And since then he has attracted more attention than ever.
2002年,自从那时,他越来越受到大家的关注了。
May:
I can't consider you as a little kid any more. I know he is very tall.
我不能再把你当小孩看了。我知道他很高。
Daniel:
Oh, you know something. He is 2.26 meters tall. But he is also nimble and skillful.
你还是知道一些的嘛!他有2.26米高。但是他很灵巧,技术也很棒。
May:
I also heard if a player has committed 5 fouls then he must be out of the game.
我也知道如果球员犯规5次,他就会被罚下场。
Daniel:
Yes, what's worse is he can't take any further part in the game.
是啊,更糟糕的是他不能继续参加比赛。
May:
That's really terrible. Oh, God, we forgot to cheer for Daddy.
那真是很糟糕,天哪,我们忘了给爸爸加油了。
Daniel:
Never mind. After all he is not so attractive as Yao Ming, right?
没有关系,毕竟他没有姚明有吸引力,对吧?
May:
You are always so naughty.
你总是那么淘气。
863
人